At North Bay Property Shop, we use every tool in the kit to sell your North Bay home. In additional to traditional marketing methods such as North Bay MLS listings and advertising with local real estate guides and North Bay real estate listings in newspapers, we offer expertise in social media marketing and hyperlocal digital marketing. We are also highly involved in the community, which means well be the first to know if someone is moving to the North Bay area and looking for a home.
Digital expertise and community involvement
Our digital expertise and use of social media tools such as Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter ensure that your property is seen by potential buyers everywhere possible online.
These are just some of the tools we use to sell your home:
- Virtual tour of your property on our website
- Yard sign up within 48 hours of listing start date.
- Open house within two weeks of listing start date.
- Web link to your property with numerous pictures on Century 21 website with GoldScore
- North Bay MLS listing on Realtor.ca
- Blog to attract traffic to our site and your listing
- Promotion on our Facebook page with over 700 local followers, with paid, boosted Facebook posts of your listing
- Promotion on other high-visibility websites, such as Kijiji
- Listing in North Bay Real Estate Home Guide, North Bay Nugget, other North Bay real estate listings
- Follow up on every showing with each potential buyer
- Visibility at Northgate Shopping Centre Century 21 kiosk
- Home staging, contacts with contractors and other professionals to get your home ready to be sold
- Follow-up after completion of transaction
Contact us today to find out how making North Bay Property Shop your Realtor gives you an edge in the North Bay real estate and area market.
Looking to sell?
Our expert advice will guide you every step of the way.